ARCHER Image and Video Competition 2018
Posted: 6 Aug 2018 | 15:00
We are pleased to announce the ARCHER Image and Video Competition 2018, and we invite all users of the national supercomputing service to share their images and videos on the theme of "ARCHER Enabling Research".
Entries might include, but are not limited to:
- Images generated from calculations that used ARCHER
- Photographs of equipment and/or researchers working on projects which use ARCHER for computation
- Images generated from data processed using ARCHER
- Images demonstrating the contribution of ARCHER to research
- Videos or animations generated from data processed using ARCHER
- Images or videos showing the impact of research carried out on ARCHER.
Submission deadline: 16 September 2018
Judging: November 2018
Best image: £150
Best video: £150
Best early-career researcher submission : £150
Overall winner, selected from the above three winners: additional £100
Images should be submitted electronically by email to email@example.com
For full details and the submission form, please see: http://www.archer.ac.uk/about-archer/news-events/events/image-comp/index.php
See below for some of the entries from 2017.
Image at top shows Thermal plumes in thermally driven turbulence by Xiaojue Zhu, Physics of Fluids Group, University of Twente
Clair Barrass, EPCC