First EUDAT Conference
22-24 October, Barcelona
EPCC is a partner in the EUDAT project, which aims to support a collaborative data infrastructure that will allow researchers to share data within and between communities and enable them to carry out their research effectively. The project is holding its first conference in Barcelona on 22nd-24th October 2012.
Early bird registration ends on 15th September.
This international event will bring together data-infrastructure providers and practitioners from across the globe to discuss current data infrastructure challenges and solutions, with a focus on interoperability, cross-disciplinarity and cross-border collaboration.
Plenary and parallel sessions:
- Cross-Disciplinarity and Open Science
- Global Collaboration on Data Infrastructure
- EUDAT Services and Technologies
- ESFRI Cluster Initiatives
- European e-Infrastructure Collaborations
- Data Infrastructure Sustainability
- Training tutorials were held on 22 October.