Collaborative research visits using High Performance Computing
Call for applications: next closing date 14th May
HPC-Europa3 funds research visits for computational scientists in any discipline which can use High Performance Computing (HPC).
Visits can be made to research institutes in Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden or the UK.
UK-based researchers can benefit in two ways: either by visiting a research group elsewhere in Europe, or by hosting a research visitor from another country.
What does HPC-Europa3 provide?
- Funding for travel, living and accommodation expenses for visits of up to 13 weeks.
- Access to world-class High Performance Computing (HPC) facilities.
- Technical support to help you make best use of the HPC systems.
- Collaborative environment with an expert in your field of research.
Who can apply?
- Researchers of all levels, from postgraduate to full professors.
- Researchers from academia or industry.
- Researchers currently working in a European Union country or Associated State (see http://bit.ly/2PkVsSV for a full list of Associated States).
- Researchers may not visit a group in the country where they currently work.
- A small number of places are available for researchers working outside these countries - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do I apply?
The next closing dates are 14th May and 19th September 2019. Closing dates are held 4 times per year. Applications can be submitted at any time. You should receive a decision approximately 6 weeks after the closing date.