ARCHER Image and Video Competition 2017
Posted: 5 Sep 2017 | 12:00
We are pleased to announce the ARCHER Image and Video Competition 2017, and we invite all users of the national supercomputing service to share their images and videos on the theme of "ARCHER Enabling Research".
Entries might include, but are not limited to:
- Images generated from calculations that used ARCHER
- Photographs of equipment and/or researchers working on projects which use ARCHER for computation
- Images generated from data processed using ARCHER
- Images demonstrating the contribution of ARCHER to research
- Videos or animations generated from data processed using ARCHER
- Images or videos showing the impact of research carried out on ARCHER.
Submission deadline: 1 October 2017
Judging: November 2017
Best image: £150
Best video: £150
Best early-career researcher submission : £150
Overall winner, selected from the above three winners: additional £100
Images should be submitted electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details and the submission form, please see: http://www.archer.ac.uk/about-archer/news-events/events/image-comp/index.php
See below for some of the entries from 2016.
Image at top shows Turbulent Wake Generated by a Square Prism by Mr Felipe Alves Portela, Aeronautics, Imperial College London.
Claire Barrass, EPCC