EUDAT Research Data Management Summer School: 3-7 July 2017
This will be a unique occasion for early-career data scientists and data managers interested in furthering their careers in data management, data science and digital preservation.
- The Research Data Lifecycle
- The FAIR Data Concept
- Writing a Data Management Plan
- The EUDAT Service Suite Overview
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Programming Models
- Using the EGI Federated Cloud for Data Analysis
- Linking HPC to Data Management
- Open Data and Cross-disciplinary Research
- Long-term Data Curation
Over 30 different sessions with more than 15 international data experts will take attendees on a 5-day journey through the world of data, with exclusive in-depth insights too.
By the end of the summer school, attendees will be confident in the fundamentals of data management and data analytics, have a greater knowledge of how EUDAT services can support their work and expand their international network of colleagues and peers in the field.
Application deadline: Sunday 23rd April 2017 at 23:59 CEST.
Application & Evaluation Criteria: https://eudat.eu/eudat-rdm-summer-school-application-evaluation-criteria
The School will hosted by the Information Systems Laboratory (ISL) and Institute of Computer Science (ICS) of the Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH).